Paid truck parking
Opening Hours: Daily, 0:00 h - 24:00 h
Rules and Regulations:
1. This truck parking area is subject to the German Road Traffic Act (StVO).
2. The use of the truck parking area is subject to a parking fee. The fee is charged per 24-hour period or part thereof and becomes due upon parking the vehicle.
3. The parking ticket must be displayed behind the windshield and clearly visible from the outside (pay & display).
4. This parking area is for trucks only. Parking without special authorization is only allowed on the parking spaces numbered 1 – 10.
5. Use of the parking area is at own risk. The owner of the parking area will accept no liability whatsoever for any personal injury, damage to property or financial loss. This applies, in particular, for damages to vehicles, break-ins or vehicle theft as well as for damage resulting from moving or towing vehicles that are improperly parked and/or parked without authorization.
6. Open fire, refueling, repairing or cleaning vehicles, running the motor for longer periods of time, parking unregistered or defective vehicles as well as parking trailers or other objects is strictly prohibited.
7. The use of the sanitary facilities is free of charge for drivers and accompanying persons who are in possession of a valid parking ticket. Showers may be used at a charge.
8. The truck parking area and its facilities must be treated with due care and consideration. Damages will be repaired at the parker’s expense.
9. The parking area and sanitary facilities are cleaned by the owner. Users of the parking area must clean up after themselves and remove any litter/dirt that they are responsible for. Otherwise, the owner is entitled to have the area cleaned at the responsible parker’s expense.
10. Vehicles that are parked illegally or in violation of traffic regulations will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.